A lovely moist banana cake is something I simply adore and when combined with wj
ryalnuts, it tastes h so delicious! I am fond of this Banana Walnut Cake Recipe, that is simple to prepare. Just remember, keep your measurements right.:)
For this Banana Walnut Cake Recipe, You need-
2 fully ripped Bananas (mashed)
1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
1 cup Plain Flour
3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1/4 cup Thick Yogurt (at room temperature)
1/4 cup Olive Oil/Vegetable Oil
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
- Mash the fully ripped bananas and keep aside.
- Take all the dry ingredients (flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt and cinnamon powder) and sieve them at least twice into a bowl.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the flour and coat the chopped walnuts with it and keep aside.
- In a larger bowl,mix powdered sugar along with Oil,yogurt,vanilla essence and Mashed Bananas. Mix well until you get nice consistency.
- Slowly fold in the combined dry ingredients and mix well. Add the coated walnuts.
- Your Banana Cake batter is ready. Grease a cake tin/loaf tin with oil and dust it with flour.
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC/375ºF for 10 minutes. Pour the batter in the greased tin and pat the tin to level the batter. Now bake for 20-25 minutes. Once the time is up, insert a toothpick or knife, if it comes out clean then your cake is ready, otherwise bake accordingly for few more minutes.
- Let the cake cool down and then serve yourself and your loved ones generous slices. 🙂 Happy Eating 🙂