Who doesn’t crave delicious hot pancakes? Especially the ones topped with nutella?Well I don’t know any such person who wouldn’t like to relish this lip-smacking combo!
Try this very simple Nutella Pancakes recipe and go creative with additional toppings; Be it strawberries,maple syrup choco chips,honey etc.
Here I have topped my pancakes with crushed chocolate cookies,drops of honey and of course the winner-Nutella the great!😚
For this recipe, You need the following-
1/2 cup all purposed flour
1/2 cup wheat flour(sieved)
1 tablespoon castor sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup whole milk
1 tablespoon olive oil/vegetable oil
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoons of butter
Pinch of salt
Nutella spread for topping
Honey(I have used Dabur Honey)
Chocolate cookie( I have used Milano chocolate chip cookies)
- Combine all the dry ingredients i.e.- all purpose flour,wheat flour,castor sugar,baking powder and pinch of salt. Mix slightly.
- To this mixture, add milk,oil,water and vanilla essence. Whisk the mixture till you get a nice consistency.
- Now heat a large non-stick pan and keep it on medium flame. When the pan is properly warmed up, add butter and let it melt.
- With the help of a ladle or measuring cup, pour pancake mix onto the warm non-stick pan (enough to form medium size pancakes).
- Cook until you start seeing bubbles on surface of the pancakes.Then carefully flip the pancakes with help of a spatula and cook until hey turn golden-brown.
- Make a stack of pancakes,layering each one with nutella spread and cover it by the other and on the top most layer you can go as creative as you want to. I topped it with drizzled honey, pinch of castor sugar,nutella in the centre and crushed cookies on the top.
Yippee Nutella Pancakes are done!!!😘