When the flavors of soft chicken and raw vegetables combine to give a fusion salad, the taste buds are up for a treat! 😋
So here is one such fusion salad that is super easy to prepare –
Chicken Pasta Salad-
For this Salad, you need:-
5 circles of chicken salami cut into thin strands.
1 cup boiled Fusilli Pasta
1/2 a shredded green cabbage
1 carrot (cut to medium length)
1 capsicum/bell pepper (cut to medium length)
5-6 green olives/black olives/(both) as per choice
For Salad Dressing:
3 spoons of Garlic Mayonnaise
1.5 spoons of curd
1 spoon Thousand Island Dressing
1 spoon of fresh cream
1 spoon of honey
Salt as per preference
Pepper, Oregano for seasoning.
- Firstly take the chicken salami and cut it into thin strands. (I have used frozen chicken salami, firstly I thawed these and warmed them up a little to make them nice and soft.)
- Take the shredded cabbage,chopped capsicum(bell pepper) and carrot. Toss them into a non stick pan. Saute in 1 spoon of olive oil for about 1 minute on high flame and then lower the flame while adding chicken salami strands and boiled fusilli pasta. Now saute for another 2 minutes on low flame and then turn off the flame.
- Take a small bowl. Add mayonnaise,curd, thousand island salad dressing, fresh cream, honey and blend them together.
- Add salt, pepper and oregano (as per preference).
- In a salad tray/bowl, add the sauted stuff. Pour the dressing on the salad and mix well with 2 spoons so as to coat the salad evenly with the dressing.
Your Creamy Chicken Pasta Salad is ready to be served.
Feel free to add more vegetables(I made this salad fix with whatever was available to me in the refrigerator at that time 😉)