Pizzas are such a delight anywhere,anytime. However, sometimes you don’t really feel like going through a lot of trouble for baking a pizza and you wish there was a short cut kind of way to curb your pizza craving. Besides, sometimes the heavily loaded pizza makes the calorie watchers take a step back from satiating their cravings. So here is a recipe that is super easy and less time consuming as well as comparatively healthy(given the wheat bread substituting the heavy traditional pizza base).
For this Coin Bread Pizza Recipe, You need the following-
8 whole wheat bread pieces(cut into circles with the help of a bowl)
1 onion finely chopped
1 capsicum finely chopped
1 tomato finely chopped( without the pulp)
Handful of Corn
6-7 black and green olives
Grated Mozzarella Cheese or Pizza Cheese
- Take 8 pieces of whole wheat bread/white bread as per your preference. (I have used wheat bread). You can take help of a round cutting mold or a sharp edged round bowl. Just pressed the bowl on each bread piece and scrape the left out area.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped onion,capsicum and tomato with corns,olives and 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese. Add salt and pepper as per preference. Add 2 teaspoons of tomato ketchup and sprinkle oregano. Mix well.
- Evenly spread butter on one side of the bread pieces. Then with the help of teaspoon, spread pizza sauce on the same side of each bread piece.
- With the help of a tablespoon evenly coat the bread piece with the mixture prepared. Grate Mozzarella Cheese on each mounted bread piece.
- Now your coin pizzas are ready to be baked. Preheat your oven for 10 minutes at 180℃/350℉. Then Bake the coin pizzas for about 10 minutes at 180℃/350℉ or when the cheese turns golden brown.
Mouthwatering Crisp Bread Pizzas are ready to be served. Add chili flakes if you are a fan of chili.
( Remember be cautious while taking the hot pizzas out of the oven).